pátek 12. listopadu 2010

Friday´s dubstep mix

I am back with another mix as I promised. Today it is something different than my previous mixes, there is a mix of some dubstep tunes. To all the people who are looking for some hip hop mixes, don´t be afraid I´ll hit you tomorrow with a new one! I had very difficult week at school, but it´s over so more mixes will arrive !


Tracklist :


1.  Dosvec - I Do
2.  Sukh Knight - Up in Smoke
3.  Enigma - By The Way
4.  Doctor P - Sweet Shop
5.  Killa Kella - Everyday (Jakwob remix)
6.  Damian Marley - It Was Written (Chasing Shadows Remix)
7.  16 Bit - Jump
8.  Unknown dub from vinyl
9.  Sukh Knight - Diesel not Petrol
10. Joker and Ginz - Purple City
11. Chase and Status - Saxon


(320 kbps)


SO PUMP UP YOUR VOLUME & ENJOY !


Link : http://www.mediafire.com/?515xy3d5dbfun2k

Žádné komentáře:

Okomentovat